Delivery Terms and Conditions
If we provide a guaranteed delivery date on the checkout page, ADDI Marketplace may refund your shipping fees if we miss our promised delivery date.
The following requirements must be met to qualify for a delivery guarantee refund:
- The shipping method selected is the shipping option advertised on a product detail page.
- Order is shipping to an eligible address.
- Order is placed before the "order within" countdown listed on the checkout page. The "order within" countdown timer provides the window of time in which you must place your order to receive your delivery by the date shown. That delivery date may become unavailable within that window of time due to changes in inventory or delivery capacity before you place your order. Your confirmed delivery date is included in your order confirmation E-mail. Contact us with any concerns.
- If your order contains items that aren't eligible for guaranteed delivery, the shipping preference "Ship my items as they become available" is selected.
- Your credit or debit card must be successfully charged before the deadline displayed on the checkout page.
- The guarantee does not apply if we miss our promised delivery date because of unforeseen circumstances outside our control, such as a strike, natural disaster, or severe winter storm. Also, delivery scans might be inaccurate.
- An attempted delivery meets our delivery guarantee on or before the guaranteed delivery date.
- An offer by the carrier of a delivery appointment on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.
Return Terms and Conditions
What you’ll need to do if you want a refund/return on ADDI Marketplace:
Step 1: Check if the seller accepts returns in their ADDI Marketplace return policy. You can find these details on the product page and the information page about the seller.
Step 2: Contact the seller and ask them about their return policy on ADDI Marketplace. You can start the return procedure from here by opening a dispute, and you’ll have to answer some questions and add some proof. Then the seller has to respond to the request.
Step 3: Either accept the refund or send the product back to the seller
After the seller has agreed to abide by their ADDI Marketplace return policy, you’ll receive an address to ship the package to. You’ll only have ten (10) days for this, so don’t wait too long! After shipping it, you pass on the track and trace number in your account (by clicking “add tracking details”). As soon as the seller has the product, you’ll receive your refund.
Contact us to inquire about a refund of the shipping fees you paid on this order.